【KAMPO AGENCY】Obtained the Philippine and Indonesian consular license.
Offer 1 [Not Show Up] - If helper not show-up suddenly, we will only charge HK$1,000 for documentation and the rest of payment can be used for choose another helper in KAMPO AGENCY.
Offer 2 [Not Match] - If helper by DIRECT HIRE feel unsatisfied，you have a option to another helper in KAMPO AGENCY within 3 months with 20% off discount.
Offer 3 [FB LIKE discount] - LIKE OUR FB PAGE，and SHARE extra -HK$200
Special Price: HK$2,980 (charge included)
- Contract fee
- Hong Kong working visa fee
- Exit briefing fee (PDOS)
- Overseas Employment Certificate Fee (OEC)
- OWWA dues
- Philippine (local) medical health check package
- Urine pregnancy test before departure
- Philippine compulsory insurance (HK$1,125), one-way ticket (about HK$500)
- Pick up and apply Hong Kong identity card
- NC-II housekeeping training fee (3-7 days)
- TESDA assessment fee
- We first contact the foreign domestic helper to ensure that the foreign domestic helper is eligible for the application. At the same time, the foreign domestic helper will go to the local agent to submit the documents. After receiving the documents, the documents will be sent to our Hong Kong office for verification.
- After receiving the foreign domestic helper's documents, we will contact the customer and the customer uploads the application materials. We will prepare all application forms and send them to the client's office within three working days.
- After the client receives the document, check the content and sign it in the appropriate location and send it to us using the attached return mail bag.
- After we received the documents, we will go to the Consulate in Hong Kong to apply for a notarization of the contract and apply for a working visa at the Immigration Department.
- Once the working visa is granted, the local agent handles the exit formalities and physical examination (urine pregnancy check), and contacts the client to arrange for the foreign domestic helper to arrive in Hong Kong.